This is a 2 days 1 night city tour of the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. Jaipur was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh in 1727 A.D. Visit the pink city with sightseeing tour of all the forts, city palace, wind palace, water palace and Albert hall. This tour includes the visit to the local markets in the walled city and visit to the town of Sanganer or Bagru known for hand block printing. Enjoy the Elephant Ride to climb the hill to reach the Amber Fort. Accommodation on 3 star category hotel with 1 breakfast.
Our suggest tour plan for this tour package is:
- Morning pick up from your hotel in Jaipur or any other place like Jaipur Airport or train station
- Two full day sightseeing tour of Jaipur, where you will explore:
- 1. Forts & Palaces of Amer
- 2. Palaces of Pink City & its market
- 3. Birla temple, Albert Hall & Patrika Gate
- You will explore all the above three, in 2 days
- And on day 2 evening or night, we will drop you at Jaipur Airport, train station for departure.
Places you will visit in Jaipur with us:
- City Palace (Jaipur)
- Hawa Mahal
- Jantar Mantar
- Birla temple
- Albert Hall
- Amber Fort
- Jal Mahal
- Jaigarh & Nahargarh Fort
- Galta Monkey Temple
- Patrika Gate
And apart from these, a few more popular attractions are: Panna Meena Kund, Sisodia Rani Bagh & Kanak Vrindavan Garden and Chokhi Dhani.